Diari seorang Muslim

Friday 16 January 2015

Kuala Lumpur : Second Hometown

Assalamualaikum

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.


Alhamdulillah, actually it was a long journey from Gurun Kedah to KL Sentral Kuala Lumpur and it took around 9 hours.

Gurun KTM Station



Although it was so bored, but i'm glad to have a beloved one beside me, hehe. Ya maybe she also bored to chat the same thing with me every night. But no one knows what i/ her thinking about us deep in heart.. nehhh forget it..


Superior seat costs RM 49.00



Continue with my story, maybe everyone wondering why I'm going to KL ( or more specific, I'm going to UKM) although it's already mid sem break. The answer is, I'll attend the annual camp starting from 19.1 until 5.2. Huh, i thought i'll able to take a short break.. but forget it.

Waiting 4 the first trip to UKM at KL Sentral at 6.00 AM



Oh ya, maybe everyone was wondering , why I'm always keep update my blog in english. Hmm.. guess it ok..

That's all for today..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan Segan2 Yeeee