Diari seorang Muslim

Thursday 9 April 2015

Stay Calm. It`s gonna be okay

Assalamualaikum.

Nothing too much I would like to say actually, but what I`m thinking now is about myself. 

Sometimes, I feel that why i need to face off a lot of person that have various attitude, not too 

positive but more to negative. Yeah, I need a lot of water to stay calm, but the most important thing 

that now, i have picked a wrong way. A wrong way in making decision.



I  wonder why I am so stupid to make a decision about my own life. Some people just said " ko buat 

bodoh ja, ikut ja flow " my God, do you think i am a robot. I was so tired to live independent in my

 own imagination. Yes, actually i have 2 world, a joyful life and a miserable life. I can only feel the

 joy thing when i entered a dream, but the miserable thing always happened everyday. Sometimes

, those person that always spoiled my mood is a person that actually being like a perfect person.

Arggghh.. it was really annoyed right.



I was goona to make a stupid thing everyday, but i couldn`t because I was alone in my world, but it is

better that do an insane thing to others. Those are not understanding me, i would like to say

"Lantak korang la, aku tak paksa and tak nak memaksa". Let`s keep the life happy in here and 

hereafter



STAY CALM, IT`S GONNA BE OKAY.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan Segan2 Yeeee