Diari seorang Muslim

Friday 16 December 2016

Crit App - A moment with them

Assalamualaikum
Selawat dan salam ke atas junjungan besar Nabi Muhammad S.A.W , para keluarga serta para sahabat sekalian.
Usually kalau aku post something dalam blog, it means it is something special to me, but for me, this post is might be too special for me..

Critical Appreciation...
This is one of my subject i`m taking for this semester.
Pada mulanya, aku assume subject ini senang n tak ada exam.. Rupanya x... Tapi demi cukupkan kredit, aku tempuh juga. Sebenarnya subjek ni sangat susah sebab syllabus dia based on literature. I'm admit it i hate literature. Too hate because you need to face off bahasa yang orang zaman dulu2 pakai. Because i already know how my level really is.

But
"They" have change my perception towards this subject.
Who're they?

1. Dr Amrah
She is one of the lecturer who responsible teach around 22 of us in this subject. What i like about her?. Hmm, this just my opinion, she is motivation person. Whenever i do a wrong thing especially pronouncing a word, she'll not condemn and compare me with other excellent students.
For her, all student have their own strength and weakness.
"Never say sorry for trying to speak or use English even when you know it is not your strength. You are already braver than most people.  " -Dr Amrah
This is one of her motivation sentences towards me.

2.The Guys
Who are they? They are anas, adam, naz, mirul, syafeeq, mandeley. Whenever they are, there'll always happy environment around it. I'm enjoyed with them obviously. Besides, they're productive person.

Besides that, i also know some of them tapi biasa2 saja la.. like Afiqah, Ikhwan, Hanis, Orange, Mandeley, Syafiq, Cynthia, Mel ( sori kalo nama yg lain tak dimention sebab lupa la.. hahahah)

Opss..lupa sorang lagi.. Ameerah ( kalau betul la ejaan dia, hahah XD)


I'm never forget the moment with them till the end.
Love you all.

I started to love literature

Sambil kelas sambil selfie

Meet them
Adam, Me, Anas, Dr Amrah, Mirul, Syafeeq, Naz

Last Class gathering

Thank You All

Brownies inside Secret Recipe`s Box

Last but not at least..
MAY ALLAH/GOD BLESS YOU ALL


P/s sori bahasa campuran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan Segan2 Yeeee